Software Engineer and People Manager. Full lifecycle product management experience.
Principal Staff of Technology, Oracle
Toronto, Canada, Oct 2019 - Present
- Build and maintain an PaaS platform to handle billion level data for 2000+ business clients and 100+ partners every day.
- Develop an open platform to manage 3rd party integration's lifecycle. Includes app registration, catalog, authorization, configuration, routing, proxy, invocation, bulk sync and webhook.
- Design and implement infrastructure services, like a distribute scheduler to handle 100 million messages every day.
- Lead and coach software developers and interns for product development.
Software Development Manager, Oracle
Beijing, China, Jun 2015 - Oct 2019
- Run the product development team with 8 direct reports to build products from 0 to 200+ clients, reported by Gartner.
- Work with people in various roles to make product successful, including clients, VP, director, PM, UE, developers, QA, sales, pre-sales, architect, legal, security, supporting, DevOps and localization.
- Cooperating with 6 product lines to launch 10+ projects.
- Coaching 2 agile teams on daily basis.
- Inspiring team productivity and earn the VP awards.
- Performance management, likes KPI, goal setting, 1:1, PIP.
- People management: salaries, bonus, recruiting, and promotion.
- Outbound activities like event speaker, negotiation, customer visit.
- Managing a long-life project in 5 years.
Principal Applications Developer, Oracle
Beijing, China, Apr 2011 - Jun 2015
- Lead a 5 developers' virtual team to develop platform service, chatbot, push message, social (WeChat, Weibo, Line…) integrations.
- Developing big data analysis platform to win 2 million deal and explore Japanese market.
Senior Software Engineer, CieNet Technology
Beijing, China, Nov 2007 - Apr 2011
- Developing interactive voice response system.
Software Engineer, Datang Software
Beijing, China, Jun 2006 - Nov 2007
- Developing telecom management system.
Computer Science, B.S.
Changchun Institute of Technology, 2002-2006, China
Issued by The Linux Foundation
Earners of this designation demonstrated the skills, knowledge and competencies to perform the responsibilities of a Kubernetes Administrator. Earners demonstrated proficiency in Application Lifecycle Management, Installation, Configuration & Validation, Core Concepts, Networking, Scheduling, Security, Cluster Maintenance, Logging / Monitoring, Storage, and Troubleshooting
Issued by The Linux Foundation
Earners of this designation are accomplished Kubernetes practitioners (as evidenced by holding the CKA credential). Earners demonstrated the requisite abilities to secure container-based applications and Kubernetes platforms during build, deployment and runtime, and are qualified to perform these tasks in a professional setting.
Issued by Oracle
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Professional certification is the Professional level OCI Architect certification that serves as the credential for those who have already earned an OCI Architect Associate title. You must have already earned the Associate level certification to qualify for this certification. An OCI 2021 Certified Architect Professional has demonstrated hands-on experience and knowledge required to plan, design, implement & operate solutions on OCI.